We can't wait for your fashion to be a part of our boutique!
Here’s How You Can Consign With Us:
1. Select your stylish clothes
2. Make sure everything is freshly laundered
3. Neatly fold clothes in shopping bag
4. If your items are approved, they will be put on display at our shop
4. Better it looks, the more you'll make! We price it, and when we sell it, you get 40% of the sale!
How To Start:
Please call or email the store to set up a time for us to look at your items. When you bring your items in, they will be selected after an “on the spot” inspection. Sometimes there will be items not suited for our boutique. Please understand that our customer’s preferences must be our selection guidelines.
- Clothing items should be folded neatly in shopping bags.
- Items must be freshly cleaned or laundered and damage free (no stains, tears, missing buttons, odors, underarm soils, broken zippers, etc.)
- All items must be premium trend labels starting at size 00 (24) to size 22. (Please reference the Brands We Love section below.)
- All clothing must be in current style.
Brands We Love
Alice and Olivia, Aqua, BCBG, Betsey Johnson, Citizens Of Humanity, Ella Moss, Fendi, Free People, Gucci, Guess, Rag & Bone Jeans, James Perse, J Brand, Juicy Couture , Kate Spade, Kimchi Blue, Lucky Brand, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Steve Madden, Tory Burch, Paige Jeans, Seven Jeans, Theory, Zara and many more!
We also love pieces from cool, small boutiques and labels such as Alexis, Joie, and Wild Fox.*
J Crew, Brooks Brothers, Kenneth Cole, Express, and many more!
All teen and men’s clothing accepted. Please no boys sizes.
*All brands listed above are registered trademarks.
The consignment period will be for 6 months beginning on the date the items are priced. They remain on the sales floor for 5 months and on the 6th month, all unsold items will be marked down. After which all unsold items will become property of the recycled closet and may be donated to charity.
Consignor will not be notified if unsold items remain. It is consignor’s responsibility to pick up expired items. Items may not be collected on demand; consignor must call to make pick-up arrangements.
Any article accepted and later found to be damaged or otherwise not sellable will be removed from the sales floor and donated without prior consent.
The Recycled Closet has the sole right to price items.
We reserve the right to reduce the price at any time during the consignment period. Articles will be subject to promotional and end of season sales.
A small buyer’s fee will be added to the price of an item.
The consignor agrees that they will receive 40 percent of the selling price. Checks will be available for the consignor to pick up (over $20.00) at any time or a store credit can be used, within one year of consignment period. Any money that is not collect by the one year date, will be forfeited. Checks can be sent to a consignor for a fee of $1.00.
The Recycled Closet is not responsible for fire, theft, or damage while merchandise is in the store.
Consignment agreement is subject to change at anytime.